- The Site introduces the services that the Munin Industries is offering.This Privacy Notice sets out the privacy practices relevant to this Site and explains how information is collected via the Site, how it is used, your rights and what controls you have.Please take the time to review this Privacy Notice carefully as it tells you how information is collected and how it is used.If you have questions or you do not feel that your concerns have been addressed by the Privacy Notice, please contact Munin Industries S.á.r.l., 36-38 Grand Rue,
L-1660 Luxembourg, email:firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone: +352 691916742.This Privacy Notice was last updated on 25th November 2018 and covers:
- Information we collect
- Use of your information
- Promotional updates and communications
- Disclosing your information
- Storage and retention
- International services and data transfers
- Safeguarding your information
- Third Party links
- Your rights
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
- Contacting us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining the Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information we collect from you
Information provided voluntarily by you, in particular your name, company, job function or department, address and contact details such as your telephone number, email address or fax number when you sign up to or request a newsletter or by any completing forms on the Site, or when requesting any information from us;
Information that you provide, when you contact us or otherwise communicate with us by any means. This may include, for example reporting a problem, submitting queries, concerns and comments regarding the Site or its content or providing us with information about where you heard about MuninIndustries as well as flagging to us the services you want to learn about.
Information about events to which you or your colleagues register to attend and your personal information and preferences, to the extent that information is relevant to organising and managing those events, (for example your dietary requirements).
Employment details that we may receive if you send us a CV, resumé or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with us.
Information we collect about you from your use of the Site
Information about your use of the Site, in particular, details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses used to connect your device to the Internet, information about your visit, and traffic, data identifying the country associated with your IP address. Our web servers also collect certain other communication information about all visitors to this Site, including host names and the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) or the domain name associated with a visitor’s transit to, through and from our Site (including date and time) and a record of which pages have been requested.
This information is used to produce aggregate visitor statistics in relation to which pages are being accessed. It may also be used to monitor usage patterns on this Site in order to improve navigation and design features to help you get information more easily.
Apps QR codes or other related technologies
When you scan a QR Code, the third party that we engage to provide those QR Codes may collect certain information from your mobile device (such as your mobile device identifier and IP address). We use this information only for the purpose of providing statistical reports to us about users of the Site and our services.
We may automatically collect additional technical information such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, type of internet browsers you use and version, time-zone setting, time and date of information requests, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream through which you linked to this Site and the associated domains. The information collected is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site and to remedy any errors which may occur during your visit to the Site.
Social Media Platforms
You may wish to participate in the various blogs, forums, wikis and other social media platforms hosted by MuninIndustries (“Social Media Platforms”) which we make available to you. The main aim of these Social Media Platforms is to facilitate and allow you to share content. However, Munin Industries cannot be held responsible if you share personal information on Social Media Platforms that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
Munin Industries may also provide links to other social media platforms maintained on separate servers by individuals or organisations over which Munin Industries has no control. Munin Industries makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers. A link to a third party’s website should not be construed as an endorsement by either Munin Industries or that third party of the other or its products and services. Munin Industries makes no representations or warranties regarding how user data is stored or used on third party servers. We recommend reviewing the Privacy Notice of each third-party website linked from this Site to determine their use of your personal data. We have also implemented social plug-ins from Social Media Platforms on the Site. Where a relevant social plug-in appears on the Site your browser visiting the Site will set up a direct connection to the servers of the Social Media Platform. These servers will recognise that you are visiting this Site. If you are a member of the relevant Social Media Platform and you are logged in when visiting this Site information will be allocated by the Social Media Platform to your personal social media account with them. By clicking on the relevant plug-in icon on the Site (such as a ‘Like’ button) then this information will be shared with your Social Media Platform personal user account. Visit the Privacy Notice of the relevant Social Media Platform provider to learn more about your rights and choices.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you in our legitimate interests to assist us in providing our services to you or in the case of our promotional or marketing communications to you, where we have your consent (as described below). In addition to this, we may also use the information for one or more of the following purposes and lawful grounds:
Information we collect from you:
- To contact you in our legitimate interests, in situations where you have asked us to do so, (for example if you request via the Site that we phone you);
- To provide you with information which you have requested from us in our legitimate interest or, where required with your consent. (For example, if you request a product sheet or newsletter from us);
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have separately consented to receive such information.
- To obtain in our legitimate interest or where required by national law or with your consent, your feedback on our services which may include by way of a market research survey.
If at any time you decide you no longer wish to receive updates and invitations in this way, you can unsubscribe. Please refer to our PROMOTIONAL UPDATES AND COMMUNICATIONS section below.
No data or information obtained by this site will be used for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties outside theMunin Industries.
Information we collect about you from your use of the Site
We will use this information in our legitimate interests, where we have considered these are not overridden by your rights:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and survey purposes.
- To keep our Site safe and secure.
- To improve our Site to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for our and for your device.
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
PROMOTIONAL UPDATES AND COMMUNICATIONS
Munin Industries gives you choices regarding the collection and usage of your personally identifiable information. If you have registered for any Munin Industries related updates through www.muninindustries.com, and do not wish to receive future communications, please use the unsubscribe link in our communication.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with organisations that help us provide the services described in this Privacy Notice and who may process such data on our behalf and in accordance with this Privacy Notice, to support the Site and our services. For example, Munin Industries may need to give these details to a third party – such as a mailing house or mailing broadcast services, provider– if it was necessary to enable us to deliver you with the information you had requested or to a third party providing back office support or IT, hosting or software services, or to market research organisations engaged to obtain client feedback on our services for us. We may also share information with our legal advisors, auditors or other professional advisors.
Certain of our country sites may include a link to a secure payment gateway provider. You will be providing credit or debit card information directly to the provider in order to process payment details and authorise payment. Information which you supply to in such cases is not within our control and is subject to the payment gateway provider’s own Privacy Notice and terms and conditions.
In relation to information obtained about you from your use of the Site, we may share a cookie identifier and IP data with analytic and advertising network services providers to assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site and subject to the Cookies Policy
We may disclose personal information in other circumstances whereyou agree to this;as permitted by applicable laws;if we are required to do so by law, Court order, legal obligation or regulatory authority;for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime; or, if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Munin Industries, partners, , the Site or its visitors.
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
STORAGE AND RETENTION
Information collected from visitors to the Site will only be kept in order to provide the required service. Where you ultimately become a client of or just a follower ofMunin Industries, your data will be retained for as long as you maintain a relationship with usor in order to meet our contractual obligations to you and for a period after that to identify issues, respect claim limitation periods and to resolve any legal proceedings.
We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help improve our services. Information is held and ultimately destroyed in accordance with Munin Industries’ data retention policies. Should you require your information to be updated, amended or deleted from our records please contact email@example.com your requirements.
See also ‘Your Rights‘ in relation to requests you may make in respect to personal data processed by us about you.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Data sent to us using forms on the Site are encrypted in transmission.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any Messages that you send to us by email may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to Munin Industries by email. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via email you do so at your own risk with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information. Instructions sent by you via email and to the Site are processed exclusively at your risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally we include links to third parties outside Munin Industries on the Site. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy. You should review their Privacy Notice before using that website or sending them any personal data.
You have the right under certain circumstances to:
- be provided with a copy of the personal data held by us
- request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information for example)
- object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to direct marketing (as mentioned in the ‘Promotional Updates and Communications’ section).
- request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.
Where the processing of your personal information is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us.
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us you may approach your local data protection authority .The supervisory authorityin Luxembourg is the “Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données”.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Munin Industries wants to offer you the best possible browsing experience. Consequently, additional functions, features, products or services may be incorporated into the Site from time to time. This, and our commitment to protecting the privacy of your personal information, may result in periodic changes to this Privacy Notice. As a result, please remember to refer back to this Privacy Notice regularly to review any amendments.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
The following data protection notice applies to the website and online presence of Munin Industries S.à.r.l., a Luxembourg private limited liability company with RCS enterprise No. B219456 and registered address at:
Munin Industries S.à.r.l.
Grand Rue 36-38,
Munin Industries collects and processes information about natural persons and legal persons interested in co-operating with Munin Industries, and/or interested in subscribing to our newsletter or other services related information to business development.
This data protection notice provides information about what information Munin Industries collect, how and why we process it, and whom we share it with.
The notice applies to all aforementioned natural or legal persons, regardless their place of residence and the type of service or product offered by Munin Industries.
This data protection notice is also valid after a potential termination of relationship between the user and Munin Industries.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
Munin Industries is required by law to inform you that we are responsible for the personal information we collect from you. This statutory obligation includes Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR – “General Data Protection Regulation”) and all other national and supranational laws (collectively called “Data Protection Laws”).
What information and data do we collect and process?
Munin Industries collect and process personal data that we receive from the user or others in the course of performing our business. Insofar as this is necessary for the provision of our services, we also process personal data that we legitimately obtain from publicly available sources or is sent to us from third parties (such LinkedIn, Meetup etc.).
Personal data may be the following information:
- Name, title, gender, nationality, date of birth, place of birth, address, telephone numbers, email address, occupation, name of employer.
- Correspondence (by phone, email, letter, contact form, etc.) information regarding contractual relationships with Munin Industries,
- Any other personal information about you or any other concerned person that we receive in the course of the pre-contractual, contractual and commercial relationship.
What is the legal basis and the purpose of the data processing?
Munin Industries collect, process, store and share your personal information as follows:
- If you as user registered for our newsletter or register to follow us on our Site or any other related third party webbsite such as LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- If you as user or partner engages in exchange personal information with Munin Industries in the process of concluding a commercial transaction or general business communication.
- Based on your consent (Art. 6 para 1a GDPR). The legality of the processing is given by your consent to the use of the personal data for specific purposes (e.g. telephone number and email address for promotional purposes). You can revoke your given consent at any time.
With whom do we share your data?
Your data will only be made available within Munin Industries to those who need it to fulfill our business and legal obligations.
Data is transferred to third parties external to Munin Industries only in the case where we are required by law, you have given your consent or we have been authorized to do so.
Data is transmitted to partners outside the European Union (so called third countries) only in the following cases:
- You have given us your consent
- It is required to be able to execute the service you have signed up for
How long do we store your data?
Munin Industries process and store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of our business and legal obligations.
The retention of personal data after any termination of formal business relationship may be for certain reasons, such as compliance with legal requirements or defense against legal disputes.
Insofar as your data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of our contractual business or legal obligations, it is deleted on a regular basis, unless deletion is precluded by temporary retention obligations. This include the purpose of fulfillment of commercial and fiscal obligations.
Which rights do you have?
Depending on the regulations of the applicable data protection laws, you can:
- Get a confirmation from MuninIndiustries, indicating whether or not your personal information is being processd, and if so, receive access to personal dta and relevant information in this regard;
- Have your inaccurate personal data promptly corrected by us and the incomplete da made complete by us, taking into account the purposes of the processing;
- Ask us to delete personal information relating to you as user, unless we are required by law to retain such information;
- Ask us to impose a restriction on the processing of your personal data (i.e. the identification of personal data stored in order to limit its processing in the future);
- If required, request us to transfer personal information in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format to another person (natural or legal) you have notified to us in accordance with the use of our services
- For reasons pertaining to your specific situation, disagree with the processing of personal data that we perform on the basis of our legitimate interest, in such a case, we will cease processing such personal data unless we prove compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interest, rights and freedoms, or serve to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
You can exercise your aforementioned rights by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities. You can contact the data protection authority, which is responsible for your place of residence, or the data protection authority in Luxembourg (Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données – www.cnpd.lu).
What do we expect from you?
You are obliged to notify us promptly in writing or by updating your contact information via our website www.muninindustries.com of any changes to the information you have provided particular your contact information.
Further information about data protection
Changes to the data protection notice
Changes to the data protection notice will be communicated to you by a link our website, or if you have established business relationship to Munin Industries we will notify you via email, letter or otherwise. The latest version of the data protection notice can be found on www.muninindustries.com.